CX Engagement Specialist - Freelance
- COMPETENCIES Job Fit
- Degree in marketing or advertising.
- Heavy user of Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram.Two years of experience as CM with major brands.
- English at the negotiation level. Other languages will be a plus.Good writing and spelling.
- Experience in the management/upload of articles for website platforms (not excluding)
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Organization and planning.
- Goal driven.
- High Standards.
- Communication Skills.
- Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Important : Work Schedule. Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) : 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 01:00 am
Our CX Engagement Specialist will provide professional, courteous and fast support for customers, in contact with other departments to provide two-way communication on consumer issues.
- Publish all the content provided by the team in the defined website
- Publish and moderate (respond / hide / report cases to the corresponding area) all the content provided by the team in the defined social media channels.
- Coordinate with the media agency the implementation of advertising guidelines in the contents published in the social media.
- Participate in all team meetings with the objective of reporting the performance of the communication in social media and giving input on the proposed content.
- Management of crisis alerts received directly in the social media channels of the brand, tracking them and action proposal.
- Realization of monthly quantitative and qualitative reports of the performance in the social media.
- Web monitoring in search of conversations about the company, brands, competitors and other topics of interest.
- RTM event coverage
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com