CX Client Success & Project Lead, Innovation Leader
- Leads the relationship with the client
- Applies organizational design principles for continuous improvement in search for superior customer experience always
- Applies design methods and processes on the development and innovation of customer experience models.
- Up to date with market needs and opportunities
- Marketing and martech trends monitoring
- Proactively supports the mission of the Relation Center, consumer satisfaction and liquid strategies.
- Actively supports the development of the Relation Center and integration across the organization.
- Develops a leadership team with Relation Center CX Project Managers that can effectively manage the delivery of services in collaboration with all the stakeholders.
- Provides leadership in developing the culture and environment that supports integrity within global structure.
- Foster an environment of inclusion where diversity and creative thinking is valued, taking the Relation Center to the next level.
- Actively searches for continuous quality improvement, identifying and implementing best practices, and supporting the transfer of such best practices to the global team.
- Is accountable for the quality performance of the Relation Center and ensuring successful operational performance, providing ongoing assessment/analysis of operating results, facilitating processes that result in the elimination of duplicate resources and taking appropriate actions necessary achieve the established objectives.
- Develop tight relationships.
- Foster an environment which actively demonstrates that continuous quality improvement is an operating tenet of the Relation Center; identifies and implements best practices and supports the transfer of such best practices to global team.
- Oversees business operation, achieves consistency in governance and responsibilities, and identifies opportunities for consolidation global team functions.
- Accountable in HH.RR for lead Team.
MBA and BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in communications, marketing, advertising.
10+ years’ experience in related position.
•Deep knowledge and interest in Communications and specially in CRM, Social media, SEO, SEM, Blogs and business analytics.
Proven track record of delivering results.
Excellent presentations skills to high level senior management
Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a complex multi-national team.
Fully proficient in English and Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
Positive attitude and desire to excel.
Ideally with prior experience of digital media marketing or CRM and working with major blue-chip organizations in multiple markets.
Experience working on large scale projects across Marketing and IT departments.
Experience working across the full range of digital services from UX to SEO.
Experience with working closely with project managers, technical and strategy teams.
Proven track record of of building strong relationships in large, corporate organizations.
Experience with managing a team.
· Attention to detail.
· Analytical skills.
· Organization and planning.
· Fast Learning.
· Creativity and Innovation.
· Goal driven.
· High Standards.
· Communication Skills.
· Challenge willing.
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We seek for humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
Visionary, expert in customer experience and digital marketing. His/her role is to balance the needs of cliente Customer Centre (CC) with the needs of cliente, simply putting experience and organizational design for viability, with ability to tackle challenges with conviction and embracing opportunities to continuously develop a better CC.
As the CX Project Lead, you dominate the full scope of the Relation Center and provide leadership and direction to BU. The CX Project Lead is responsible for aligning the client internal stakeholders with Relation Center layers of services ensuring the operating structure meets required standards and operates effectively, and to generate the information needed to provide strategic global direction.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com