Regional Culture & People Happiness, Innovation Leader
- Bachelor or major in Psychology, Human resources, Work relations or related field.
- Fully proficient in English and Spanish.
- +4 years experience in Human Resources tasks
- Great knowledge of the Mexican labor legislation, payroll process and its implications. Very valuable knowledge in other regional legislations (Central America).
- Skills and experience un project management delivering initiatives from beginning to end.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Good computer skills in a Mac environment.
- Skills in database management and record keeping and people metrics analysis.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to maintain a flexible and adaptive attitude.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Proactive, well-organized, self motivated, and entrepreneur person.
- Resolutive, positive, and target oriented.
- Open minded person and able to work in diverse environments .
- Gain trust with people through empathy, and proved common sense, so you instill accountability and leadership. The team love to work with you.
- Inspire reliability and trust to people.
- Client-service orientation with a strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Findasense is a fast-growing company. It has developed and deployed marketing and consumer interaction solutions to more than 40 markets over the last 4 years. Since 2011, our team has doubled its size every year, and now comprises more than 250 full-time professionals. Findasense is fully aimed and committed to creating an outstanding, global and networked organization, with innovation, creativity and smart client service practices at the heart of all operations and capabilities. We love humble, talented, and ambitious people with strong ‘can-do’ and ‘start-up’ attitude.
We are looking for a Human Resources professional that will be an integral part of the Culture & People Happiness Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and confident individual to develop HR experience, learn talent management, digital transformation and the employee journey design in a fast growing company.
Promote balance between our Culture, People and Business Partner Delivery ensuring a great implementation of all Culture & People Happiness processes and policies at regional and local level.
You'll be an ambassador of Findasense’s culture and values, making alliances with our leaders to accomplish a unified employee experience and make sure all people decisions are based on objective and transparent criteria.
- Personnel Administration: Involvement in day-to-day Culture & People Happiness activities such as payroll, administrative documentation for tax and social security, workday input, contracts, leaves administration, absenteeism / turnover control, etc.
- Establishing and maintaining personnel files and information for all new hires archives and data entry into HR systems.
- Support in recruiting and selection processes of all regional roles when necessary working together with our Talent Acquisition Lead, following up on interviews, references and staffing.
- Provide Culture & People Happiness support and consultation of the business, answering employee and leaders questions about Culture & People Happiness programs, policies, and other PH-related items.
- Participate and lead in the design, planning and roll-out of Culture & People Happiness programs and initiatives related to our Employee Journey such as recruiting, on boarding, performance management, people data analysis, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development, recognition programs, and culture.
- Have an active and proactive role in the Culture & People Happiness team to solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Help identify opportunities to improve People Happiness policies by connecting the dots across multiple experiences of employees and leaders.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in Culture & People Happiness functions and processes.
*Usted será redireccionado hacia la web de workable.com